Following the release of Version 2 of Free Bigdata Enabler, Exeray is excited to announce that the commercial version of Bigdata Enabler is released. The commercial version does not have the restriction of number of keys in the containers and all its features all fully functional. Users will be able to enjoy a 30-day free trial after obtaining a license key from Exeray. They also will have access to the full product service and upgrades to our innovative software once they purchase the software licenses.
More containers and products are in the pipeline. Stay tuned to Exeray, the innovation engine for Big & Fast Data ! You will be 100% satisfied with the bleeding-edge tools we provide.
Today Exeray is glad to announce that Version 2 of Free Bigdata Enabler (TM) is released. After the first release of Bigdata Enabler, many have expressed strong interest in the innovative approach to information retrieval. We have worked hard to fix bugs and make improvements to the new product. Some of the changes in this release include:
- consolidated and optimized code in some main container classes
- made improvement in dynamic memory allocation for storing key value pairs
- resolved tickets raised after the first release (Version 1)
- made corrections to errors in documentation
- added AbaxClock class for time tracking in test cases
- added more test cases in the testmain.cc program
- changed default value of the parameter factor in the setCapacity method from four to one.
Exeray strives to leverage its innovative data structure and delivers the best technology for the world to resolve the challenges of big and fast data. Users are welcome to give suggestions, recommendations, and feedback about our product.